Thursday, April 12, 2007

(dated:01.17)

Old...Ohhh..Old..!!! Thought no1 will remember my biGbIg day..

YEs, so touch that All my dear friends,my family members still remember it and celebrated with me.. Super Touch..










Myfren,Soo brought this nice nice yummy yummy cute cute cake for me.. ------------>


<---------- from my nice nice friend, Stacy!! (Thanks Stacy..ur blog make me feel so touch...)


http://plainlove.blogspot.com/2007/01/birthday-celebration-with-jane-chow.html#comments




bEst Present from all my dearest lovely fren, belle, wong, hwa, huey yee & junwai!!---------------------->

I had a lot of presents too.. hohoho.. first time..




(Mum, thanks to bring me to this World!!)///singing: "Small small girl living in the big big world.. lalalala.."




2 comments:

胡狼 said...

happy birthday! jane

jAnE said...

Thanks a lot 胡狼...thanks for your wishes..

Actually my birthday already passed long long time ago lahh..

but i dont mind if everyday is my b'day.. and if i can have so much of gifts.. kekeke.. :p