Monday, April 09, 2007

a Lot of ppl ask me.. what Flower i like/Love the mOst.. ? Yeahhh.. this is the one ------------------------------>

SUNFLOWER..
(such a big big sunflower.. as tall as my height.. the flower as big as my face)









how I wisH i could haVe a Garden fuLL with this beautiful SunFlower..






Yes.. i have been dreAming of some1 will bring me to the Garden, and Present this Wonderful Land for me..




and holding the SUNFLOWER say to me "just for u.." hahaha..








Sunflower, Cheerish for my days.. Cheerish for my Life..
A hope of Life if u know how to SMILE.. :)
JUST FOR YOU!!

4 comments:

胡狼 said...

你好,小狼来拜访你了!
那晚没机会和你聊天,只在聚会后隐隐约约听到你的歌喉,狼约了夏娃唱K,打算找你一起去!

jAnE said...

wuyy.. 小狼, welcome to my blog.. as promised mahh, must really start to BLOG liao.. so that, u can recognize me (red colour shirt girl)

Sing "K"?? nice nice.. 夏娃really a good singer.. i enjoy to sing with her.. Thanks for ur invitation.. wanna enjoy to sing with u guys again.!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulation!!! Keep on blogging!

jAnE said...

No worry.. will blog when i have time, laptop or whatever.. kekeke.. :p