Tuesday, April 17, 2007

the SUNFLOWER GARDEN ~ my dream land..



<---- This is the Sunflower Garden, i always dream of... Thanks, alan.. so nice that u always share with me, and ur wife as well regarding all the nice things, nice places... No worry, ur Wife is always with u.. Cheers for you!!!



Another fren, Hong.. Cheers me up by this picture ------->
Feel so Great.. Dont know how he made this.. he cut and paste my photo and then using the Sunflower background?anyway, just feel so CHERISH lehh..kekeke.. :)

i LIKE IT!!!

hohoho, MAh, found out the FLOWER Language for me..
向日葵: 愛慕、光輝、忠誠

http://www.lovingbay.com/romantic3/romantic3.htm

i really appreciate u all very very much.. SO TOUCH when i received this pictures and everythings from you guys.. Thanks a lot.. muaks...muaks.. muaks..


"Feel So Good when u r there for me.."

4 comments:

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

oh~~nice sofa~~

You really should go to cameron highlands, there is a sunflower nursing farm few minutes ride form the main road.

I am sure you'll find it amazing.

jAnE said...

really?? actually, i had been to cameron.. but too bad, i only saw few potted plants for SUNFLOWER ONLY..

The aunty told me, if i go to Cameron before Chinese New Year, then i will b manage to see the MUCH MORE SUNFLOWER..

:)

Anonymous said...

haha..u like sunflower also o..heh
i got 1 fren(girl),she also...

宝蓝俊 said...

look nice~ ^^